For all mobile devices, make sure your OS is up to date and no software updates are pending. You can also try the following:
- Make sure your IOS is version 13.0 or newer, and Android is 11.0 or newer (older versions may not work as intended)
- Try the video on both Wi-Fi and Data. Make sure you can reach other sites.
- Clear the App cache
- Restart your device
- Uninstall and Reinstall the App
How to make sure your OS is up-to-date:
- To find what version of Android you have, this can vary by device. Usually it is located in settings under "about phone" or "about device"
- To find what version of IOS you have, click here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201685
How to clear the app cache:
- To clear the App cache on an Android, click on Applications >DKHorse >storage> clear app cache
- To clear the App cache on an iPhone/iPad, click on Applications >DKHorse >clear cache
Please note that both the Android App and IOS App do not rotate, but remain in portrait view. The exception to this is when viewing full screen video.